EASY TO USE, EASY TO INTEGRATE
Julia is an in-depth static analyzer for Java, Android and .NET (C#) code. The accuracy of the tool is made possible by a proprietary technology based on the scientific method of abstract interpretation.
- Fits into your existing development environment making it easier to remove defects and vulnerabilities at the earliest possible moment.
- Integrates in your DevOps and Continuous Integration environment through scripting, or plugging it in quality consoles like SonarQube.
- Semantic: Julia reconstructs the program graph and examines all the possible execution paths, thus being able to identify also complex vulnerabilities.
- Analyzes bytecode thus making it possible to verify proprietary code or third-party applications.
- Helps you to correct the errors: consult the single warnings directly on the line of code, and categorize the results according to their context and based on the type and severity of the error.
- Coordinate effort using the advanced KPI dashboarding feature
Julia has plugins for
- Visual Studio
- Android Studio
From your IDE you can
- Connect to your analysis server
- Launch new analyses
- Consult the analysis results of your team
- Reorganize warnings according to different parameters
- Go to the line of code to examine the single warnings
- Export an XML file of all the warnings
Julia features a web console for convenient team and analysis management.
From the web console you can
- Manage teams and solutions
- Configure user accounts
- Consult all past analyses
- Download results in XML
- Download a PDF report with all analysis data and results
- Filter results (OWASP Top10, CWE/SANS 25…)